Friday, April 3, 2009

3 New Stalin' Tracks +Bonus Track














1st Post Of April! The 1st Post On Bay Xclusives Was Officially On "February 28th 2009" Wow Time Sure Fuckin Flys, After Being Over A Month With This Site I've Gained Alot Of Viewers & Hopefully Many More Later,This Is Just The Begining!!

With That Bein Said, I've Been Checkin Other Lil Blogsites & Seen My Actually Links 2 Songs On There, Everything Is Cool With People Who Choose To Do That, But On The Other Hand A "Shoutout" Wouldnt Hurt, I Mean If I Was To Go On Your Site & See A Song That I Liked & Were To Put It On Here I Would Surely Shout You Out. Also Looking 4 Sum Link Exchanges For My Blogroll, Stay Updated

Nevertheless Here's 3 New Tracks From The Upcoming Album "Livewire Radio"


J-Stalin: Need You To Hate


J-Stalin : Livewire



J-Stalin:Paranoid



Bonus Track : Ruben Stunna

No comments:

Post a Comment