Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mohawks & Heavy Metal Tracklist*



Im Going To Begin To Start With Doing More News, So I Can Keep Everyone Updated With Our Local Bay Area Rappers & Sometimes Rappers Outside Of The Bay.

With That Being Said.

Mohawks & Heavy Metal Should Be Droppin Real Soon, Sometime Next Week Im Guessing

1. Heavy Metal ft XMan, Cik.Money, B Raw
2. The Shit ft Missy Elliot
3. Superstars ft E40, Kurupt, Glasses Malone
4. I Got The Power ft Obama
5. Get up outta Here
6. Brand New L
7. Oh My ft Lil Wayne
8. Life I Lead ft Kill Butterfly
9. Who Am I ft Hope
10. Monster ft Cik. Money, Roscoe, Young Faze, Rio Banga, Laps
11 .Aint I (PMG Retwist) ft Cik.Money, B Raw
12. We from Cali ft Young Faze, Cik.money
13. Good Morning
14. Rain Man
15. Killa Cali ft Kurupt & Roscoe
16. So Mean ft T-Pain
17. Back 2 the Money
18. Street Shit ft Young Faze

No comments:

Post a Comment