Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shady Nate - Gasman Unleashed |Tracklisting|



1.Jug (feat. J-Stalin, X.O. and Gary Hawkins)
2.Head Doctor
3.Where Eva I Go (feat. Chris Da 5th, Yung Moses
4.Stupid Leanin' (feat. Mistah F.A.B. and Mony)
5.Bottom of My Bottle
6.Get Active (feat. Jay Jonah and Lil' Blood)
7.Billion Dolla Plan (feat. Beeda Weeda)
8.Real Niggaz (feat. Philthy Rich)
9.Planes, Trains & Automobiles (feat. E Da Sanga)
10.Pushin' Up Daisies (feat. Jay Jonah)
11.Throwin' My Gang Up (feat. J-Stalin and Eddi Projex)
12.Sip Sumthin' (feat. Jay Jonah and Lil' Blood)
13.1 Mo Lick
14.Glocks, Techs & Macs (feat. Matt Blaque)
15.Test My Aim (feat. Sgt. Slaughter and Gary Hawkins)
16.Cash Me Out (feat. G-Stack and Jay Jonah)
17.Still Wit Me (feat. Keak Da Sneak & Bruce Banna)

Im Hearing It Drops Sometime The End Of June Or Early July . I've Been Lookin Forward For This Album For A While . I Would Say This Is Gonna Be In The Top 5 Best Bay Albums Of 09'

No comments:

Post a Comment